It's been one week since the launch of our What Do You Love? Photography Contest and we are blown away by the beautiful displays of humanity we've seen by those who have entered. It's been a fascinating endeavor to explore the common connection that makes us all human with our theme of love.
To those who have not entered, there is still time (details below)! Did you know you can upload one photo a day until until March 15th? We encourage photo enthusiasts and photographers of all skill levels to enter! Share your creativity and talent for a chance to win $1000 in cash and prizes! Every person who enters will receive a promo code from MyPublisher to create your very own photo book for free – just for entering!
Here are a few of the recent submissions (in no specific order).
Above photo credit: Aditi Mayer
Jolyne L. Harris
So how does the contest work?
Share the passion you find in life with our theme,”What Do You Love?” Photos can include but are not limited to subjects like your family, friends, inspirational figures, adorable pets, favorite travel destinations, natural landscapes, cars, or other prized possessions. How you interpret the theme is entirely up to you. We encourage photographers and photo enthusiasts of all skill levels to take this opportunity to show us what you love about life!
Top entries will be featured on My Modern Met, where we currently receive 3.5 million unique visitors per month.
Grand Prize Winner – One lucky winner will receive $500 cash and a $500 gift certificate to MyPublisher to create your very own custom designed photo book or album!
2nd Place Prize Winner – $300 gift certificate to MyPublisher to create your very own custom designed photo book or album!
3rd Place Prize Winner – $300 gift certificate to MyPublisher to create your very own custom designed photo book or album!
Bonus Prize for All Participants – Anyone who enters the contest and signs up for the MyPublisher Mailing List will receive a code for a free classic photo book!
How to Enter:
Step 1: Sign up for MyPublisher's photographer-friendly email newsletter.
Step 2: Title your photo with your last name.
Step 3: Send your photo to [email protected]
Rules and Restrictions:
- You DO NOT have to be a My Modern Met member to enter.
- This contest is free and open to all US and international entrants.
- You are limited to one entry per day.
- Photo(s) must be submitted in digital format. (JPEG only.) Only online entries will be eligible.
- The photo(s) submitted must be original work created by the entrant and the photograph must not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
- The entries will be judged by a panel consisting of professional photographers and My Modern Met management.
- All entries must be submitted and received by Tuesday, March 15, 2016 at 11:59 pm PST.
- Copyright/Use of Entry: By submitting an entry, entrant grants My Modern Met and MyPublisher the irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide perpetual license to use the entry for promotion of the “Who Do You Love?” contest. The submitted photos will not be used for any commercial purposes outside of the contest and photographers will retain all rights to their respective photos.
Tune in as we showcase some our favorite submissions and announce the winning entries on Tuesday, March 22, 2016!
Our partners are hand picked by My Modern Met because they represent the best in creativity.
Founded in 1994, MyPublisher was the inventor and first marketer of high quality, single-copy, custom books at an affordable price. Since then, MyPublisher has evolved as a leading internet retailer of personalized Photo Applications to enable consumers to creatively customize, share, print, and preserve digital photographs.
MyPublisher is unique among its competitors in that it prints, manufactures and ships every product it sells–with no out-sourcing. MyPublisher is among the largest digital photo printers in the world. Every year it prints and ships over 120 million photos for its customers. MyPublisher believes that controlling its printing and manufacturing enables it to deliver consistently superior quality and service as well as unusual proprietary features not available anywhere else.